We are able to bring to your organisation EASY, FUN, PROFITABLE activities to raise money for equipment or items of your choice.
5 Simple Steps to Fundraising with Us
1. Choose your activity - Click to download flyer.
2. Call us to confirm a date and activity.
3. Advise us of how many students. We will provide a letter with payment slip to go home with your students - Click for sample.
4. 7 days before your workshop date we will collect payment slips and give you a schedule of how the day will run. This will include times for class groups to do the activity.
5. On the day, we will provide sufficient staff to run the activity. We will provide you with a cheque amounting to $8 per child who participated.
“OSHC Incursions are always fun and professional when they come to visit us. Our fundraising day went off without issue and raised enough money for many new toys and materials for our children. Thank you."
Kerrie, OSHC Coordinator
2015 Fundraising Suggestions
Make 2 scented candles for mum! One is in a glass container using crystallised wax in a choice of colours. The second is also in a glass container and uses coloured beeswax and coloured mouldable wax. The children choose which scent they would like to add. This activity is always popular and is sure to impress all mothers!
Make a working timber clock for dad. These clocks are approximately 30cm in diameter and come with a working clock mechanism. The children love to design their own scene onto the background and we assist in putting the clocks together. Any dad would love to receive this on their special day.
Children can choose a teddy bear, fill it, choose a scent to make it smell, choose a sound and then decorate a t-shirt for their special bear. This workshop is so much fun. It is guaranteed to raise money for any project.